POOLPOD II – SUBMERSIBLE POOL PLATFORM LIFT SYSTEMS
Manufacturer: Poolpod Products Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)141 2372127
Address: 24 Craigmont Street, Glasgow G20 9BT
Product reference: POOLPOD II
110 VERTICAL PLATFORM LIFT SYSTEM: MODEL NUMBER “POOLPOD II”
– System supplier: Poolpod Products, Unit J, 24 Craigmont Street, Glasgow, G20 9BT. Tel: 0141 2372127 [email protected]
– Maximum vertical travel distance: 900mm.
– Number of levels served: 2 (Pool-side and in pool).
– Arrangement: Free standing, anchored to the pool deck with 3x resin studs – Anchors to be installed to Poolpod products specifications and may be installed by contractor or Poolpod Products. Contact Poolpod Products for more information.
– Lubrication: Manual lubrication system – Slewing Drives every 6 months.
– Capacity: 2 persons or 1 person + wheelchair, up to a maximum total load of 250Kg
– Speed: 0.12m/s.
– Doors: Single door pivot hung automatically actuated.
– Wheelchair compatibility: Automatic wheelchair lock down safety function.
– Manual operation: Manual winding facility.
– Drive type: Encapsulated slewing gear boxes – non back-drivable – self breaking.
– Machine room: Not required.
– Pit: Not required.
– Lighting: Integral from Control buttons
– Emergency: Yes – on pool attendant’s remote control.
– Flooring: Renolit Alkorplan Plasticised & Reinforced PVC formulated for swimming pools.
– Operational: Constant proximity buttons on platform and poolside controls.
– Operational/Monitoring: Pool attendant’s remote control.
– Design: Pool platform access system
– User group: Ambulant and wheelchair users.
– Environment: Encapsulated electronics – waterproof enclosures – Chemical resistant material.
– Temperature extremes: Maximum 45 degrees.
POOLPOD II SYSTEM PERFORMANCE:
– Rated load: 250KG
– Duty cycle (maximum): 3 Pool entries per minute.
– Dwell time: Variable.
350 LIFTING PLATFORM:
– Manufacturer: Poolpod Products.
– Platform floor dimensions:
– Width: 920 mm.
– Depth: 800 mm.
– Lighting: Controls illuminated
– Supply for charging battery: 230V, 1ph, 2A, 50Hz
– Battery: 24 Volts 5Ah (request 2 batteries to be supplied per system to provide continuous availability)
– Illuminated controls: Illuminated control interfaces.
430 OPERATIONAL CONTROLS:
– Control system: Microprocessor based.
– Operation: Constant actuation RFID buttons from platform.
– Operation: constant pressure buttons on remote control.
– Button type: Proximity wristband reader.
440 EMERGENCY CONTROLS:
– Emergency raising: Manual winding facility accessed from back of base unit.
450 ACCESS CONTROLS:
– Type: “Pull to Stop” Key lock on pool attendants remote control, RFID wristbands for allowed users.
460 SIGNS AND NOTICES:
– As per regulations.
620 INSTALLATION GENERALLY:
– By installation team of 2
910 TESTING AND COMMISSIONING:
– Standards: Machinery Directive, EMC, Low Voltage Directive, Medical Products Directive.
– Operational tests: Weight/load test, functional tests.
– Test certificate: 1 hard copy.
– Operation and maintenance manual: Yes.
– Certificates: Yes.
– Number of copies: 1.
– Log book: Yes.
– Timing: At time of installation
– Scope to include:
Cleaning and daily care
Emergency passenger release procedure
– Servicing and maintenance: Required as per LOLER regulations.